Here at The IT Trainer our Teams training consists of a full and half day workshops on how to utilise the benefits of Teams. Not only is it the replacement for Skype for Business (which is being retired in 2021), but it is a fantastic tool for internal communication inside an organisation.
Whether it is for instant messages / chats or a video or audio call to an individual or group of people, Teams is simple to use on the desktop app, mobile app or even on the web. The massive advantage of Teams is the ‘teams’ feature – no more email chains, no more multiple replies of confirmation from a group email or losing track of which attachment is being worked on – Teams allows for groups to communicate, reply to messages, attach files and documents and collaborate together.
Teams can also replace your current phone system as a fully featured VOIP phone system and replace current Conference Call and Webinar solutions.
Our workshops include:
- Getting to grips with Teams and its major features
- Using the Audio and Video Calling features
- Managing and using Chats and Teams
- Collaboration – work together on the same file and the same time
- Online Webinars, Conferencing Calls, scheduled meetings – use Teams to set up and manage
- Add additional 365 Apps and connect to SharePoint sites.
For further information, please call 0114 4040 160 or Contact Us.