Salko are an NICEIC approved Mechanical and Electrical contracting company, providing the full range of quality engineering services to the power generation and heavy engineering industries.
The system that we here at The IT Trainer have devised in close conjunction with Salko UK, enables them as a hire company, to keep track of all of their assets. The application runs on tablet computers as well as laptops and desktops, and works in conjunction with either wired or wireless barcode scanners.
It automates many of the functions required by the business, including:
- Providing a report on asset status
- Booking in new assets and retiring old ones
- Creating an inventory for a new job
- Generating packing note for site delivery
- Booking assets in, on return
- Tracking the condition of each asset
- Notifying of inspections or services due
- Keeping records of PAT testing.
For more information Contact Us because ‘We Can Write an App for That!’