Our Excel Training workshops are tailored to meet your specific needs, taking you through all the features of Excel you require, often focussing on a specific business requirement. Detailed below are a selection of the topics which can be covered during training:
- Understand and use basic formulae and the AutoSum function
- Have the ability to use specific Data Formats (e.g. Currency)
- Customise a spreadsheet using Colours, Patterns and Borders
- Be aware of easy-to-use time-saving features within Excel
- Know how to generate Charts and Graphs.
- Effectively use worksheets inside spreadsheets
- Understand how to validate data, i.e. ensure that cells can only contain specific values
- Know how to Sort and Filter data and use Subtotals
- Know how to automatically transfer data between worksheets and spreadsheets
- Devise a spreadsheet which is specifically required by your organisation.
- Understand how to use the ‘Lookup’ features
- Know how to analyse data using Pivot Tables
- Be aware of how to automatically perform commands or actions using Macros
- Use the Date/Time/IF Functions
- Devise a complex spreadsheet which is specifically required by your organisation.
For further information, please call 0114 4040 160 or Contact Us.